News

Slay queen nearly loses her life after vibrator she was using to masturbate got exploded in her pvssy

[ad_1]

According to comments that accompanied this news on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt like having intercourse and since there was no man to pleasure her she opted for the vibrator.

As she was into the act of using the shaker which was plugged, unfortunately, it developed a fault after which shocked her and exploded in the pussy that almost killed her.

The photo of the vibrator is fast circulating on social media and as seen, it is half burnt from the edge of the cable.

Picture below;

Slay
Slay queen nearly loses her life after vibrator she was using to masturbate got exploded in her pvssy 3

In recent times, the use of vibrators amongst women has become popular. Though I can’t give the exact reasons why they go in for this sex toy, it can be said the women who use that want to pleasure themselves for the fun of it.

[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button